BMW R1200 GS Elevated GPS MountSKU: R12GS
Or 4 interest-free payments of $61.25 with Learn more.
R12GS BMW R1200 GS Elevated GPS Mount
The R12GS elevated mount is specifically designed for BMW’s 2008-2012 R1200 GS series of adventure motorcycles. It attaches to the windshield support bar and elevates the GPS for line of sight viewing. It also provides full viewing angle adjustment to ensure the optimal GPS device screen positioning is achieved.
This mount is fully adjustable, to ensure the optimum positioning of the GPS device. Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation, ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The R12GS mount is available in a Clear Anodised finish. Please note, this mount is a special order item with an approximate lead time of 15 working days
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
|BMW||R 1200 GS||MY 2008-2012|
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• R12GS mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|