13mm Support Bar GPS MountSKU: CRF13
Or 4 interest-free payments of $58.75 with Learn more.
CRF13 13mm Support Bar Mount
The CRF13 is designed to mount on a round support bar with a diameter of 13mm. This mount attaches easily on the crossbar and provides full viewing angle adjustability to ensure the optimal GPS Device screen positioning is achieved.
Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation making it ideally suited to GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
This mount is only available in Black Anodised finish.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
|Honda||CB 500X||MY 2019+|
|Honda||CRF 1000 L Africa Twin||MY 2016-2017|
|Yamaha||XTZ 1200 Super Ténéré||MY 2010+|
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• CRF13 mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|