19mm Honda Steering Stem GPS MountSKU: GTB19-1
Or 4 interest-free payments of $63.75 with Learn more.
GTB19-1 Steering Stem Motorcycle GPS Mount
The GTB19-1 mount uses an expanding collar to lock into the hollow steering stem on selected motorcycles making it easy to install and remove as required. The mount is centrally located between the handlebars and features full viewing angle adjustability to ensure the optimal GPS Device screen positioning is achieved.
Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation making this mount ideal for GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
This mount is available in a Black Anodised finish to suit your handlebar colour. Please note, this mount is a special order item with an approximate lead time of 15 working days.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
• Honda CBR 600F – MY 2011-2014
• Honda VFR 1200F – MY 2010-2017
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• GTB19-1 mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|