38mm (1 1/2") Handlebar Clamp Motorcycle GPS MountSKU: 38ST1
Or 4 interest-free payments of $63.75 with Learn more.
38ST1 38mm Handlebar Motorcycle GPS Mount
The 38ST1 clamp suits handlebars with a diameter of 38mm (1 1/2"). This mount features a compact single clamp making it ideal for different installation positions along the handlebar.
This mount is fully adjustable, to ensure the optimum positioning of the GPS device. Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation making this mount ideal for GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
This mount is available in Black Anodised finish to suit your handlebar colour.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
• Harley Davidson Muscle - All Years
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• 38ST1 mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|