RAM Tab-Tite Holder 7"- 8" Tablets in Heavy Duty Cases
Or 4 interest-free payments of $11.49 with Learn more.
RAM Tab-Tite Tablet Holder for 7”- 8” Tablets in Heavy Duty Cases
The RAM Tab-Tite spring loaded, quick release cradle offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. The interchangeable cup ends are designed for 7”- 8” tablets in heavy duty cases.
The spring-loaded design makes it easy to insert and remove your tablet, along with keeping it secure in mobile applications. The custom end cups are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, enabling access to all ports and tablet functions.
Cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, USB, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. Perfect for stationary or on the go applications, this new RAM product is just what you need to get the most out of your tablet.
The included backplate is interchangeable with various size support cups, making it compatible with numerous tablet models. New detachable support cups are the only components needed for purchase, attach to the backplate for support of your new tablet.
Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPS hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
• Amazon Fire 7 with Case
• ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 with Case
• Dell Venue 7 with Case
• Dell Venue 7 (2014) with Case
• Dell Venue 7 3741 with Case
• Google Nexus 7 with Case
• HP Slate 7 with Case
• Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 with Case
• Huawei MediaPad T3 7 with Case
• Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 with Case
• Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 7 Essential with Case
• Lenovo Tab A7-30 with Case
• Lenovo Tab A7-40 with Case
• Lenovo Tab A7-50 with Case
• Lenovo Tab3 7 with Case
• LG G Pad 7.0 with Case
• LG G Pad X 8.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab E 7.0 with Case
Height: 187mm to 254mm (7.375 to 10")
Width: 102mm to 135mm (4" to 5.31")
Depth: 3mm to 27mm (0.13" to 1.06")
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
2. Back plate can support various size support cups
3. Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
4. Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
5. Full access to all ports
High Strength Composite
RAM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to the persons in the United States, and all foreign countries who purchase RAM for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer's business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
In the unlikely situation that a RAM Mounts product fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us to arrange the approved return of the item at your cost.
We will evaluate the issue and either –
1. Repair the item and ship it back to you at our cost
2. Replace the item with an equivalent product and ship it back to you at our cost
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category