RAM Tab-Tite Holder Apple iPad 1-4 in Heavy Duty CaseSKU: RAM-HOL-TAB17U
Or 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 with Learn more.
RAM Tab-Tite Holder for Apple iPad Gen 1-4 in Heavy Duty Case
The RAM-HOL-TAB17U consists of a spring loaded back plate and custom support cups for 10" screen tablets WITH heavy duty cases. The spring-loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, USB, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended.
Perfect for stationary or on the go applications, the RAM-HOL-TAB17U is just what you need to get the most out of your tablet. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPS hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
• Apple iPad (1st Generation) with case
• Apple iPad (2nd Generation) with case
• Apple iPad (3rd Generation) with case
• Apple iPad (4th Generation) with case
• Dell Venue 10 7000 with case
• Google Nexus 10 with case
• HP ElitePad 900 G1 with case
• HP Pro 610 with case
• HP Pro Slate 10.1 with case
• Lenovo S6000 with case
• Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (10”) with case
Height: 241mm to 298mm (9.5" to 11.75”)
Width: 162mm to 209mm (6.375" to 8.25")
Depth: 3mm to 28mm (0.13" to 1.1")
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
2. Back plate can support various size support cups
3. Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
4. Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
5. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
6. Full access to all ports
7. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
RAM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to the persons in the United States, and all foreign countries who purchase RAM for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer's business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
In the unlikely situation that a RAM Mounts product fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us to arrange the approved return of the item at your cost.
We will evaluate the issue and either –
1. Repair the item and ship it back to you at our cost
2. Replace the item with an equivalent product and ship it back to you at our cost
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|