S-R1 Ultra Compact GPS Mount & Windshield SpacerSKU: S-R1-A-08-BL
Or 4 interest-free payments of $81.25 with Learn more.
S-R1 + A-08 Ultra Compact Universal Metric Handlebar Clamp GPS Mount with Spacer
This version of the S-R1 handlebar clamp GPS mount is a universal fit design that will fit most motorcycles with a full width handlebar and a low level windshield or bikini fairing. It is the perfect solution for motorcycles that have a two bolt or four bolt handlebar clamp across the handlebars and is ideally suited to newer naked motorcycles with compact instrument displays.
The included A-08 spacer is colour matched to the GPS mount body and extends the height of the GPS mount plate by 20mm to clear the rake of low bikini fairings and windshields.
The mount is centrally located between the handlebars and features full viewing angle adjustability to ensure the optimal GPS device screen positioning is achieved. Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation making this mount ideal for GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
The S-R1 will mount across handlebar clamp bolts from a minimum width of 54mm between centres through to 145mm (the mounting lugs may need to be cut down for narrower installations) and includes metric hardware to suit most motorcycles. The mounting lugs can also be reversed to shift the position further away or closer to the instrument panel. There are also two height positions for the GPS mount plate allowing for a wide range of adjustment. The S-R1 mount is also ultra-light, with a weight of only 160g.
This mount is available in a Black Anodised or Clear Anodised finish to suit your handlebar/triple clamp colour. Please note, this mount is a special order item with a 15 working day lead time.
The S-R1 comes with two long stainless steel mounting lugs. The rod portion of the mounting lugs will need to be cut using a hacksaw to suit narrower installations. This is a really simply process - measure the width between the centre of the two bolts across the triple clamp and divide it by two. This is the final length of the mounting lug required. Cut each mounting lug to this length and gently file the end to remove any burrs (if required). Insert the mounting lug into the mount body and tighten the assembly. Done!
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unsure if this mount suits your motorcycle.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
• Ducati Diavel with Roadster Windshield – MY 2011-2013
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• S-R1 mount & installation hardware
• A-08 Spacer & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|