Harley Davidson Touring Dashboard GPS MountSKU: HD-1
Or 4 interest-free payments of $53.75 with Learn more.
HD-1 Harley Davidson Touring Dashboard GPS Mount
The HD-1 mount is beautifully designed to mount centrally on the top surface of the instrument panel of Harley Davidson's larger touring bikes. It mounts on the top of the dashboard and the mount plate can be adjusted to allow for optimum viewing of your GPS.
A drilling template is included to align the mount base on the dashboard and drill the two 6.5mm diameter holes required to secure the mount. Additionally, the GPS mount plate can accommodate GPS cradles in both a horizontal or vertical orientation making this mount ideal for GPS devices with a screen rotation function.
This mount is available in a Black Anodised finish.
• Garmin zumo 210 & 220
• Garmin zumo 340, 350, 390, 395 & 396
• Garmin zumo 550, 590 & 595
• Garmin zumo 660 & 665
• Garmin zumo XT
• Garmin Montana with optional genuine Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount
• Garmin InReach SE+ & Explorer+ with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• Garmin GPSMAP 66i with genuine Garmin AMPS Powered Mount
• TomTom Rider 2, 5, Pro, & Urban Rider
• TomTom Rider 400, 450 & 550
• BMW Navigator 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Adventure
• Any GPS Device with an AMPS 4-hole pattern
|Harley Davidson||Electra Glide||MY 1996-2013|
|Harley Davidson||Street Glide||MY 2006-2014|
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Generous rubber mounts to absorb vibrations
• Stainless steel hardware for ultimate weather protection
• AMPS 4-hole pattern to suit most common GPS Devices
Included in the box:
• HD-1 mount & installation hardware
• Installation manual
• Stainless steel mounting hardware to suit most common GPS Device cradles
BikePenR GPS Mounts
The high quality BikePenR GPS mounts are machined from solid aluminium to provide a durable and weather resistant mount that integrates perfectly with your motorcycle.
Stainless steel hardware and generous rubber vibration dampers provide additional peace of mind for your GPS Device investment. All BikePenR GPS mounts come with the added protection of a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|