RAM Motorcycle Fork Stem Base 1" BallSKU: RAM-B-342U
Or 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 with Learn more.
RAM Motorcycle Fork Stem Base with 1" Ball
The RAM fork stem mount is one of the cleanest ways to mount small electronics on your motorcycle. Simply slide the assembly into the hole of the stem and tighten the machine screw to create a tight fit.
This is one of the cleanest and most popular solutions for mounting your device cleanly on the centre of your bike. The fork stem mount is designed to fit into the cylindrical bore wall of fork stems and will work with stems that measure from 12 - 33mm (0.5” – 1.3”).
• BMW S1000RR (2009-13)
• BMW R1200ST (2005-2007)
• Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5 (All Years)
• Honda CBR250R (2011-13)
• Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade (2008-13)
• Honda CBR1100XX (1996-07)
• Honda CBR600F (1995-98)
• Honda CBR600F4 (1999-00)
• Honda CBR600F4i (2001-06)
• Honda CBR600RR (2003-06)
• Honda CBR900RR Fireblade (1996-03)
• Honda CBR929 (2000-01)
• Honda CBR954 (2002-03)
• Honda ST1300 Pan European (2003-08)
• Honda VFR750 (1994-97)
• Honda VFR800 (1998-13)
• Honda VFR800 Interceptor (1998-01)
• Honda VFR800 Interceptor VTEC (2002-06)
• Honda VFR1200F (2009-13)
• Honda VTR1000F Superhawk (1997-05)
• Kawasaki 1400GTR (2007-13)
• Kawasaki 636 (2003-06)
• Kawasaki 650R Ninja (2006-13)
• Kawasaki ZX10R (2004-10)
• Kawasaki ZX12R Ninja (2000-05)
• Kawasaki ZX14R (2006-11)
• Kawasaki ZX6R (1998-99)
• Kawasaki ZX6R (2000-02)
• Kawasaki ZX6R (2009-12)
• Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Ninja (2003-06)
• Kawasaki ZX6RR (2000-06)
• Kawasaki ZX9R Ninja (1994-03)
• Kawasaki ZZR1200 (2002-11)
• Kawasaki ZZR1400 Ninja (2006-11)
• Kawasaki ZZR600 (2005-07)
• Suzuki GSXR1000 (all years)
• Suzuki GSXR1100 (all years)
• Suzuki GSXR600 (1996-10)
• Suzuki GSXR750 (1996-10)
• Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R (1999-13)
• Suzuki SV650 (1999-02)
• Suzuki TL1000 (all years)
• Suzuki V-Strom DL1000 (2002-13)
• Triumph Daytona (2006-13)
• Triumph Daytona 675 (2006-13)
• Triumph Street Triple R (2007-13)
• Yamaha YZF-R1 (1996-02)
• Yamaha YZF-R6 (2003-13)
• Yamaha YZF-R6S (2006-09)
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium
B Size 1" Rubber Ball
RAM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to the persons in the United States, and all foreign countries who purchase RAM for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer's business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
In the unlikely situation that a RAM Mounts product fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us to arrange the approved return of the item at your cost.
We will evaluate the issue and either –
1. Repair the item and ship it back to you at our cost
2. Replace the item with an equivalent product and ship it back to you at our cost
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|