RAM Tab-Tite Holder for 9" Tablets in Heavy Duty CasesSKU: RAM-HOL-TAB20U
Or 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 with Learn more.
RAM Tab-Tite Holder for 9” Tablets in Heavy Duty Cases
The RAM-HOL-TAB20U consists of a spring loaded back plate and custom support cups for 9” tablets in heavy duty cases. The spring-loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, USB, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended.
Perfect for stationary or on the go applications, the RAM-HOL-TAB20U is just what you need to get the most out of your tablet. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPS hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Note: If your tablet has an extended battery or hand strap integrated in the back, a set of risers (RAM-HOL-TAB-RISER1U or RAM-HOL-TAB-RISER2U) may be required to offset the cups to accommodate the added thickness.
• Apple iPad (5th Generation) with Case
• Apple iPad (6th Generation) with Case
• Apple iPad (7th Generation) with Case
• Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) with Case
• Apple iPad 9.7 (2018) with Case
• Apple iPad Air with Case
• Apple iPad Air 2 with Case
• Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2nd Generation) with Case
• ASUS ZenPad 10 with Case
• ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 with Case
• ASUS ZenPad Z10 with Case
• Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 4 10 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus with Case
• Lenovo Tab3 10 Business with Case
• Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 with Case
• LG G Pad 10.1 with Case
• LG G Pad II 10.1 with Case
• LG G Pad X 10.1 with Case
• LG G Pad X II 10.1 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 with Case
• Sony Xperia Tablet Z with Case
• Vankyo MatrixPad Z4 10"
Height: 241mm to 308mm (9.5" to 12.125")
Width: 166mm to 189mm (6.55" to 7.43")
Depth: 8mm to 22mm (0.3" to 0.875")
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of various sizes
2. Back plate can support various size support cups
3. Spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
4. Spring loaded cradle allows for quick release of your tablet
5. High strength materials maximize longevity of cradle
6. Full access to all ports
7. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
RAM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to the persons in the United States, and all foreign countries who purchase RAM for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer's business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
In the unlikely situation that a RAM Mounts product fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us to arrange the approved return of the item at your cost.
We will evaluate the issue and either –
1. Repair the item and ship it back to you at our cost
2. Replace the item with an equivalent product and ship it back to you at our cost
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|