RAM Tab-Tite End Cups Apple iPad 1-4 Heavy Duty CaseSKU: RAM-HOL-TAB17-CUPSU
Or 4 interest-free payments of $6.49 with Learn more.
RAM Tab-Tite End Cups Apple iPad 1-4 in Heavy Duty Case
The RAM-HOL-TAB17-CUPSU includes (2 qty) Tab-Tite cup ends and hardware. The interchangeable support cups can be used with all RAM Tab-Tite and Tab-Lock mounts.
Hardware is included to attach the cup ends to the backplate (not included).
• Apple iPad (1st Generation) with case
• Apple iPad (2nd Generation) with case
• Apple iPad (3rd Generation) with case
• Apple iPad (4th Generation) with case
• Dell Venue 10 7000 with case
• Google Nexus 10 with case
• HP ElitePad 900 G1 with case
• HP Pro 610 with case
• HP Pro Slate 10.1 with case
• Lenovo S6000 with case
• Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (10”) with case
Height: 241mm to 298mm (9.5" to 11.75”)
Width: 162mm to 209mm (6.375" to 8.25")
Depth: 3mm to 28mm (0.13" to 1.1")
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of varying dimensions
2. Best usage in low vibration environments
3. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
Product consists of holder only. Backing plate is not included.
RAM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to the persons in the United States, and all foreign countries who purchase RAM for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer's business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
In the unlikely situation that a RAM Mounts product fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us to arrange the approved return of the item at your cost.
We will evaluate the issue and either –
1. Repair the item and ship it back to you at our cost
2. Replace the item with an equivalent product and ship it back to you at our cost
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|