RAM Tab-Tite End Cups for 7"- 8" Tablets in Heavy Duty CasesSKU: RAM-HOL-TAB4-CUPSU
Or 4 interest-free payments of $5.24 with Learn more.
RAM Tab-Tite End Cups for 7”- 8” Tablets in Heavy Duty Cases
The RAM-HOL-TAB4-CUPSU includes (2 qty) Tab-Tite cup ends and hardware. The interchangeable support cups can be used with all RAM Tab-Tite and Tab-Lock mounts.
Hardware is included to attach the cup ends to the backplate (not included).
• Amazon Fire 7 with Case
• ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 with Case
• Dell Venue 7 with Case
• Dell Venue 7 (2014) with Case
• Dell Venue 7 3741 with Case
• Google Nexus 7 with Case
• HP Slate 7 with Case
• Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 with Case
• Huawei MediaPad T3 7 with Case
• Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 with Case
• Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 with Case
• Lenovo Tab 7 Essential with Case
• Lenovo Tab A7-30 with Case
• Lenovo Tab A7-40 with Case
• Lenovo Tab A7-50 with Case
• Lenovo Tab3 7 with Case
• LG G Pad 7.0 with Case
• LG G Pad X 8.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 with Case
• Samsung Galaxy Tab E 7.0 with Case
Height: 187mm to 254mm (7.375" to 10")
Width: 102mm to 135mm (4" to 5.31")
Depth: 3mm to 27mm (0.13" to 1.06")
1. Support cups contain open slots to accommodate for tablets of varying dimensions
2. Best usage in low vibration environments
3. Lifetime warranty
High Strength Composite
RAM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty covers the mount or its components only. The mounted device is not covered under the Lifetime Warranty and will not be replaced if damaged as a result of mount failure.
This warranty is expressly limited to the persons in the United States, and all foreign countries who purchase RAM for resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer's business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use.
In the unlikely situation that a RAM Mounts product fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us to arrange the approved return of the item at your cost.
We will evaluate the issue and either –
1. Repair the item and ship it back to you at our cost
2. Replace the item with an equivalent product and ship it back to you at our cost
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|